Terms and Conditions on Ordering from CIGATRON Pty Ltd Website
1. Your access to and use of the CIGATRON Pty Ltd website is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
2. We make every effort to ship all orders within 3 business days, excluding weekends, and holidays. We may delay shipping orders during inventory shortages, or increased order volume.
3. Receiving Broken Merchandise – If you receive merchandise that is damaged, please be aware that we do not replace merchandise for damage that occurs during transit.
4. All ownership, title and risk of loss and/or damage in the product you have purchased shall pass to you at the point and time at which such product leaves our premises.
5. If your delivery address is outside Australia, the addressee will be the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country into which the products are delivered. The product may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the country of delivery. Any such additional charges levied for customs clearance must be borne by you. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be at any time in the future. Items sold by us on the CIGATRON Pty Ltd website are dispatched from NSW, Australia to destinations within the world. The shipping cost will increase for destinations outside of Australia and CIGATRON Pty Ltd are in no way responsible for the detention of any goods by any countries associated customs or legal departments.
6. All sales are final for all products, unless caused by CIGATRON Pty Ltd mishandling of customer’s order. For customers that are unfamiliar with these products, we recommend ordering small quantities to test prior to making a large order. All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. No exceptions will be made.
7. Customers will be billed for all shipping costs plus a 25% restocking fee for all orders where delivery is refused by the customer.
8. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
9. Customers will be charged for merchandise that is shipped back to CIGATRON Pty Ltd because of an incorrect address (supplied by the customer).
10. Please report any missing merchandise or other errors in the fulfillment of your order within 48 hours of delivery. After 48 hours, we will conclude that your order was completed accurately. No claims will be accepted after that time.
11. We reserve the right to refuse service at our discretion
12. We will not be responsible for any business or personal loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that was not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you submitted your order to us or when a contract for the sale of goods by us to you was formed. CIGATRON Pty Ltd does not accept responsibility or liability by law, in any way for death or personal injury caused from the use of our products.
13. We reserve the right to make changes to our policies, and these terms and conditions at any time. You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed serviceable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
14. Your relationship with us is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia. The Courts of NSW, Australia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising out of these Terms. If you are unsatisfied for any reason or have questions about proper usage of our products, please contact us.
15. CIGATRON Pty Ltd Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
16. The contents of the CIGATRON Pty Ltd website does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
17. You agree to indemnify and hold CIGATRON Pty Ltd and its employees and agents harmless and owners from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against CIGATRON Pty Ltd arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website or any product supplied.
18. Before any order will be fulfilled, you must complete and finalise your order with payment using our online shopping cart. No order will be fulfilled if you do not make payment.
19. Safety - CIGATRON Pty Ltd does not accept responsibility or liability by law, in any way for death or personal injury caused from the use of our products. You also hold CIGATRON Pty Ltd blameless for any oversight that might have otherwise been prevented.
20. Maintenance - Failure to maintain and keep your electronic cigarette equipment clean and free from damage will void any and all warranties and hold CIGATRON Pty Ltd blameless.
21. Battery Safety - You accept and understand that using a battery supplied by CIGATRON Pty Ltd has associated risks, are not fully tested for malfunctions, and may cause damage or harm to property, yourself, or others, and accept all and full responsibility for any such damage or harm.
22 . Refunds - Refunds will incur a 25% restocking fee, this is non negotiable.Any monies that are refunded will incur a 2.4% variable fee and a $0.30 fixed fee, this is due to PayPal's terms and conditions on refunds. For example, if a refund is issued for any purpose and the refund amount is $100, then you will receive $97.30 ($2.40 for the variable fee, and $0.30 for the fixed fee)
All of our e-liquids contain NO NICOTINE; a very toxic and highly addictive poison. Our products are only intended for use by committed smokers of legal smoking age and are not intended for use by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant, or may become pregnant, or by any person with an elevated risk of, or pre-existing condition of, any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma. If you experience any side effects, or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately and consult your physician.our products are not a smoking cessation product and have not been tested or guaranteed as such. Our products are not intended to treat, prevent, or cure, any disease or condition. e-liquids may be lethal, if ingested; with a highly increased risk of fatality present should they be accidentally swallowed by children. In the event of accidental ingestion, seek medical advice IMMEDIATELY and show the physician the bottle from which the product was consumed. Please keep all our products safely locked away in a child-proof cabinet (or other secured area) when not in use, and keep them out of the reach of children, the infirm, and animals, at ALL times.
Avoid skin contact with e-liquids wherever possible. If the product comes into direct contact with the skin, wash immediately with running water. If the product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with running water and seek medical advice. Please do not dispose of e-liquids in the domestic refuse or water courses. Contact your local waste disposal authority for advice when disposing of nicotine containing e-liquids.
We sell FOOD FLAVOURS which comply with various government body recommendations from Europe, United States and China. Whilst vamping can be compared to smelling scents in the open air; consumption of food flavours through inhalation has not yet been scientifically tested or evaluated for human safety.
CIGATRON Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for any personal injury claim, or damages, arising from the use of our products and the ingredients used in devices such as; electronic cigarettes, e-cigs, personal vaporisers, or any other form of inhalator. As with smoking cigarettes, the use of personal vaporisers (e-cigarettes), and the use of flavourings in e-liquids, is undertaken wholly at the user’s own risk.